Before getting to work, get acquainted with the precautionary measures given in the previous Section.
Attention! After implementation of the procedure described below you only remove excessive pressure from fuel system. In pipelines there will be a gasoline. Before disconnecting any fuel hose, take all necessary precautionary measures.
1. The fuel system considered in this Chapter consists of the fuel tank located in it the fuel pump with the sensor of a reserve of fuel, the fuel filter, nozzles, the regulator of pressure and various hoses and tubes. In all these knots in operating time of the engine (and also at the included ignition) fuel is under pressure.
2. After switching off of ignition pressure in system remains still quite long time. Before a detachment of any of mentioned above a component pressure it is necessary to lower.
3. Uncover the fuel tank and again screw it.
4. The simplest way of dumping of pressure is following. Take a safety lock of the fuel pump and start the engine. If the engine is not started, turn it a starter within several seconds and if it is started, allow the engine to work at single turns until he does not decay. Completely to dump pressure, turn the engine crankshaft a starter on couple of turns. Switch off ignition and return into place a pump safety lock.
5. On HUNDRED pressure of fuel is taken off on the fuel distributive highway, working at the same time as follows:
6. Engine 271: Remove the top cover of the engine.
8. Screw an auxiliary hose with the gate, for example, of KLANN-KL-0120-54 on accession of the distributive highway (2).
9. Open the valve and let's merge to a fuel quantity in the substituted capacity. Thus pressure of fuel will be taken off.
10. Close the valve and screw a cover.
11. Engine 271: Fix the top cover of the engine.
12. Keep in mind that if pressure is dumped (or fuel is removed from system), start of the engine will take bigger, than usually, time. You should turn the engine crankshaft a starter at least several seconds during which pressure in system will be restored, and fuel will fill all pipelines.